Our Retail lawyers are specialists in the area, providing a wide range of legal services to household names in Spain.
Main areas of practice
We provide expert legal advice to retail and leisure operators on all aspects of their business.
Areas in which our experienced team provides advice and support to our retail and leisure clients include:
- Development, leasing and lease renewals, advice when purchasing new stores.
- Property litigation.
- Franchising, intellectual property, brand management and protection.
- Employment issues.
- Commercial agency.
- Contracts, immigration and right to work.
- Health and safety – including product and food safety, environmental regulation and
consumer law protection.
- Business recovery and insolvency.
- Marketing and distance and direct selling practices.
- Alcohol and entertainment licensing.
We provide specialist advice and act for a wide a wide range of clients that include:
- Cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs.
- Traditional retailers.
- Supermarkets and convenience stores.
- Retail banks.